President of the Southern Transitional Council Aidroos Qasim al-Zubaidi has issued today the Resolution No. (28) of the year 2017 establishing the STC local headquarter in of the governorate of Lahj.
- After viewing (Aden Historical Declaration) issued in the capital Aden on 4 May 2017.
- Basing on the decision to form the Presidency of the Southern Transitional Council No. (1) issued on May 11, 2017.
- Resolution No. (2) of 2017 on the Statute of the Southern Transitional Council.
- Resolution No. (9) of 2017 on forming the STC local headquarters in the governorates.
- And resolution No. (11) of 2017 on the bylaw of the STC local headquarters in the governorates and districts.
We decided the following :
Article (1): The STC local headquarters are formed for the governorate of Lahj with 107 members .
Article (2): The bylaw controls the tasks, powers and the working mechanism of the STC local headquarters in the governorate.
Article (3): This decision is effective upon issuance, it is published on the STC official website and shall be sent to all the available media outlets.
Issued in the capital Aden on Saturday 31 December 2017
Aidroos Qasim al-Zubaidi
President of the South Transitional Council